Friday, November 26, 2004

The Summer Heat

It's another hot azz summer day in the city and of course my air conditioner is on the blink again. I've tried everything to cool myself off, opened the window, stood in front of the freezer, iced myself down, wore minimal clothing and even decided to take that off... but nothing helps. I decide to take a drive and hope when I hit top speed I can get a good breeze flowing, so I put on my lightest sun dress (no panties so "Lady" can feel the breeze too) with some 4 inch heels and drop the top.

As I stop at a red light, I spot a group of guys playing basketball on the court at the park. Just as the light changes, I see a tall, caramel brotha with a body I'd love to wrap my legs around. Lady gets to twitching just at the thought of it. So I hit a quick U-turn, pull into the lot and sit on the hood of my car with a bottle of ice water as I watch him work up a sweat on the court. Noticing another brotha patiently waiting his turn on the bleachers I go over and have a seat. The young brotha and I strike up a little conversation as I watch and wait until you come over for a towel.


I say hi and ask you to come over for a second. You tell me that your friends have been telling you the whole time that I was watching you, but you didn't believe them. I tell you that they were right and ask you to sit out the rest of the game so the other brotha can play for a bit. I have another way for you to work up a sweat and I'm quite sure it's more pleasurable than running back and forth up the court. You say okay and tell your friends you'll be back in a few. I drive us over to the park's fountain as you rub my thighs and get out. You ask what we're doing there.

"I want to cool off first. I like to know that the sweat you're working up is all from me."

It's getting dark so we decide to jump in. You can see through my dress and notice that I don't have any panties on and pull me over to you. We share a deep kiss as you begin to rub my breasts through my dress. Seeing that I'm not pushing you away, you begin to raise the front of my dress and rub my clit driving me crazy. You sit me down on the edge of the fountain and push my legs open with your head. I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me in this public park, but damn boy your tongue feels so good that nothing else exists.


I feel myself beginning to cum and I tell you to stop so I can feel you inside me and you tell me no, to just lay back and relax. I try to reach out so I can at least stroke you, but you keep moving out of my reach saying there'll be plenty of time for that later. As I cum a third time, the lights of the fountain turn on and you pick me up to sit me on one of the fountain jets. The spray of the water prolongs my orgasm and you smile at me telling me we should leave and go to your place before we get arrested. I laugh and tell you to carry me to the car because my legs are too weak to walk right now.

"What about your friends at the court?" I ask. You tell me not to worry about them because you're not, and you get in the car. I'm too spent to even worry about our wet clothes on the seats. Damn this summer heat will surely make you do some shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home